Watch out! On Nom is about to get super powered! Zeptolab recently released the super power ability for Cut the Rope Experiments. On Nom’s super powers allow players to make the candy unbreakable and also move the candy around using On Nom’s new telekinetic powers. The powers can also be used to build force fields around objects.
When Om Nom’s super powers are activated the following changes occur:
- Om Nom dons a funny hat made from an orange glove
- The candy becomes unbreakable
- An 4th candy appears that you are tasked with acquiring
- The candy bounces off the edge of the screen and will not fall down
- You can now tap the screen to create a circular telekentic force field, which can be used to push the candy around the screen.
Check out a teaser trailer for Om Nom’s new super powered abilities below:
Super powers is an in-app purchase, similar to the abilities in Rovio’s Angry Birds Facebook game. Pricing for superpowers is as follows:
- 20 Superpowers for $0.99
- 50 Superpowers for $1.99
- 150 Superpowers for $3.99
- 500 Superpowers for $7.99
So some might say this in game purchase is just a money grab by Zeptolab. Do you feel differently? I really don’t think the game needs an “I win” button. Most level packs are pretty easy to beat and I don’t see the super powers adding much else to the game.
Super power is now available for iOS and Android.om nom super powers
Filed under: Cut the Rope News
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!